Word Dynamics Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions relate to work undertaken by Word Dynamics for you. When you engage Word Dynamics, you agree to our quote for your project and you also agree to these terms and conditions.
- Every project we undertake is unique. Therefore, we do not quote prices on our website. When you brief us on your requirements, we will provide you with a formal quote based on the time and expertise required to complete your project. The quote relates to your entire project and will not change unless the scope of the project changes. Quotes EXCLUDE GST.
- If you are not the direct owner of the business, you agree that you are authorised to engage us.
- By accepting a quote from Word Dynamics and requesting us to proceed with the specified work you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- When you engage Word Dynamics to work on your project, you agree to indemnify Word Dynamics and its directors, officers, employees, sub-contractors and agents from and against any and all losses, claims, damages and liabilities which arise out of its use.
- Word Dynamics writing and editing services do not guarantee correctness or accuracy. Final approval of any Word Dynamics content is the responsibility of the client. Word Dynamics is not liable for any losses, claims, damages or costs, financial or other, resulting from errors or inaccuracies in Word Dynamics’ work.
- The Word Dynamics Press Release service does not guarantee any specific results nor does it guarantee that the press release will be published by media organisations or any other third party.
- By accepting a Word Dynamics quote you agree to payment terms of 7 days from date of invoice or other specific terms included in the quote.
- Word Dynamics will begin work on your project within 1 week of your acceptance of our quote, or on the date outlined in the proposal, subject to us receiving any and all information we have requested from you in order to begin your project.
- For each project, Word Dynamics will provide a first draft and then 2 revisions based on your feedback. Our final invoice will be issued on delivery of the second revision.
- Our first draft and subsequent revisions are based on your original brief for the work to be undertaken. If significant changes are required to the output due to changes to your brief, additional charges may be incurred by you.
- Any revisions arising out of your review must be received by Word Dynamics within 10 working days of the first draft being released to you. If no review changes are requested within this time, the project will be considered approved and complete and you will be invoiced for the final amount.
- Word Dynamics retains ownership of all content produced by us on your behalf until payment is made in full. Any content that has been written, edited, proofread or otherwise amended by Word Dynamics cannot be used in any commercial way if payment has not been made.
- Unless you specifically request us not to, Word Dynamics reserves the right to refer to your project and your business name to indicate services have been provided by us to you, and we may also provide copy we have written for you to third parties as examples of our work. We may also show your company logo on our website.