Never miss an opportunity to present your business in person! Whether it’s your local Chamber of Commerce, an Industry conference or simply a group of your existing customers, an excellent presentation about your story gives you free exposure and builds credibility.
There are a few things to keep in mind when developing a new presentation (or improving an existing one). These are my golden rules:
- Let your passion shine through - it'll help you to connect with your audience
- Customise your presentation based on the needs and knowledge of your audience
- Focus on your key message - reinforce whatever it is you want your audience to remember
- Start off with a bang - grab attention by being a bit entertaining. You've got about 30 seconds before your audience will switch off, so make the most of it
- Tell a great story, and make sure your audience can relate to it
- Finish with a flourish - and remind your audience of your key messages
- NEVER use 2 words when one will do. The fewer words the better!
To find out how Word Dynamics can write an engaging and relevant presentation for your business, contact Pauline on 0400 514579 / firstname.lastname@example.org or simply contact me using the form below.
Word Dynamics – Business presentation and copywriting services for Brisbane, Gold Coast, Queensland, Sydney, NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Adelaide, SA, Hobart, Tasmania, Canberra, ACT, Perth, WA, Darwin and NT.