I have content that I need help with that isn’t listed on your website, can you help?
Absolutely we can! No job is too big or too small and if it needs to be written we are here to help. Contact Pauline for a chat about your project.
Is Word Dynamics a copywriting service?
When we write your content we are providing you with a copywriting service but we also provide services that:
- Improve the structure of your communications
- Develop your brand personality and voice
- Develop training materials and user guides that are customised to your audience
- Manage your social media presence and content
- Write your tender responses
- Develop sales pitches and proposals
- Develop powerful presentations that are relevant to your business
How quickly can you write my content?
Our turnaround time depends on the scope of the project but if we can’t work to your deadline we won’t take the job on.
What are the costs involved for Word Dynamics to help me with my content?
The costs naturally vary depending on the size of the project. It costs nothing for a chat though, so if you contact Pauline to discuss your requirements, she'll be able to give you a price and send you a proposal outlining exactly what Word Dynamics can do for you.
What are your payment terms?
Our payment terms are 50% on engagement, 25% on completion of the first draft and 25% at completion of the job or 4 weeks later, whichever comes first.
How do I engage with Word Dynamics? How do I get started?
Getting started is easy! Just pick up the phone and have a chat with Pauline (or email Pauline if that’s easier for you). Pauline will discuss your requirements and take you through the process as it relates to your specific project.
How can I tell if my website needs a content review?
If your website is getting lots of visitors but they are hopping off after browsing for only a few seconds then you can be pretty sure that what your visitors are seeing on your website is not relevant to them.
If you are not getting unique visits or if you are simply not engaging with your audience, call Pauline for a chat about how Word Dynamics can review your site.
I have existing content but I need it reviewed and restructured, is this something Word Dynamics can assist me with?
Word Dynamics lives and breathes this stuff – Pauline can review your content and offer suggestions for changes, or rewrite and restructure your content completely.
Can Word Dynamics write my launch collateral including presentations, product specifications, sales training documentation and user guides?
Yes we can. Pauline has years of experience writing all sorts of launch documentation for Government, large corporates and small businesses.
Are you able to work directly with my web designer to brief them on the best structure and layout for my website content requirements?
A close relationship between your content provider and your web designer is absolutely critical and is how we prefer to work.
How does search engine optimisation (SEO) work and how can I ensure my website is performing at its best?
Search engine optimisation is the art of getting your content to appear higher in search engine rankings. Google is by far the most popular search engine, with 67% market share and around 12 billion searches conducted monthly. With so many users searching so many different topics, Google has complex algorithms that determine which sites appear at the top of organic search results.
In order to get better rankings in search engines you should:
- Get people linking to your content – the more links you have, the higher you will appear in search rankings. For this reason, social media should be an important part of your strategy.
- Make pages primarily for users, not for search engines. Don’t deceive your users or present different content to search engines than you display to users (known as cloaking)
- Make sure your site has a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
- Ensure a clean, keyword rich URL structure is in place.
- Create keyword-rich content based on research to match what users are searching for.
- Produce fresh content regularly.
- Don’t put any text that you want indexed inside images.
- Create a useful, information-rich site, and write pages that clearlyand accurately describe your content. Make sure your title elements and ALT attributes are descriptive and accurate
Where is Word Dynamics located?
I’m a Gold Coast based business but I write for clients all over the country. I’m your copywriter for business content in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart, Canberra, Perth and Darwin
Question not answered?
Contact Pauline for more information.